Current Positions Available:
- -ACQUISITIONS ASSOCIATE
Our Company is looking for an Acquisitions Associate to help us acquire single family and Multi-family homes in South Florida that will be renovated to a high standard and rented or sold. You’ll become an expert in a targeted market area, build relationships with local agents and other potential sources, develop an opportunity pipeline, underwrite potential acquisitions, and manage the due diligence on each property to make sure it meets our investment goals. If you’re self-motivated with an eye on career growth, and have a valid Florida Real Estate Salesperson or Broker’s license, we want to speak with you.
- -Ability to continue to grow and adapt as the business changes (the Acquisitions efforts of the business often change very rapidly)
- -Ability to support change, i.e. process improvement, basic problem solving and follow through
- -Proactive, forward-thinking, creative thinker, and highly self-motivated; looks for opportunities for continuous improvement, positive outlook
- -High performance standards; always attempting to learn new management tools, insights and techniques
- -Dynamic, innovative and resourceful in overcoming barriers and ensuring solutions
- -Excellent organizational and communication skills; clear and concise communication with team members at all levels of the organization
- -Candidates must fit in with company culture and add value through their insights and experience
- -Knowledge of and experience with real estate marketing, real estate sales, real estate closings, valuation and repairs
- -BA, BS or equivalent work experience
- -Real estate brokers or salesperson license
- -Tech (Excel modeling, Microsoft office, web) savvy
- *Experience as a financial and/or real estate professional with single and multi-family residential real estate.
- -Assists with acquisition opportunities and disposition strategies
- -Assisting with creating and performing marketing strategies
- -Supports development of market expertise in assigned territory for factors that materially affect ACE Real Estate Group’s investment program
- -Builds relationships with potential opportunity sources
- -Coordinates efforts with Acquisitions Director
- -Performs special projects as requested by Acquisitions Director
Salary plus Commission
Send resume and cover letter to info@ACERealEstateGroup.com *Please use Acquisitions Associate as Subject.